BLACK BIRD CONSTRUCTION offers aluminium door and window systems for every type of sliding, folding door and window requirement. Be it straight, cornered or curved BLACK BIRD CONSTRUCTION’s aluminium sliding and folding doors and windows can be designed uniquely to suit any weather conditions in any area and to all client’s needs.
BLACK BIRD CONSTRUCTION aluminium services are par to none, operating for over 40 years we have adopted the international ISO 9001 standard Quality Systems Model for quality assurance in design, development, production, installation and servicing as its standard for quality assurance.
Aluminium products offered by BLACK BIRD CONSTRUCTION include:
- Aluminium patio doors
- Aluminium palace doors
- Aluminium sliding & folding doors
- Aluminium French doors
- Aluminium multi-track doors
- Aluminium casement windows
- Aluminium side hung windows
- Aluminium top hung windows
- Aluminium sliding horizontal windows
- Aluminium arched windows
- Aluminium butt jointed windows
- Aluminium tilt and turn windows
WHY USE BLACK BIRD CONSTRUCTION ALUMINIUM PRODUCTS?
Aluminium is a very light weight metal in comparison with stronger types such as steel, copper and iron. It’s well known for its ability to resist corrosion due to the metals low density, making it ideal for sliding and folding, aluminium doors and windows. Aluminium products are perfect for any home situated anywhere, especially near areas where there are high amounts of salt or dampness in the air.
This, in turn, has made the usage of aluminium doors and windows a preferred option over wooden and steel products due to its strength and durability from harsh weather conditions. Aluminium is also an exceptionally ‘green’ product as its production costs and recyclability are par to none.
As a certified member of The National Home Builders Registration Council (NHBRC), BLACK BIRD CONSTRUCTION is required to meet regulated industry criteria for technical, construction and financial capabilities. In addition, the scope and mandate of the NHBRC is governed by The Housing Consumers Protection Measures Act (Act No. 95 of 1998). The Act states that the NHBRC and or any certified member’s role is to:
- Represent the interests of housing consumers by providing warranty protection against defects in new homes
- Provide protection to housing consumers in respect of the failure of bad workmanship.
- To promote ethical and technical standards in the home building industry.
- Improve structural quality in the industry.
- To promote housing consumer rights and to provide housing consumer information.
- Communicate with and to assist home builders to register in terms of the Act.
- To achieve and maintain satisfactory technical standards of home building.
With this kind of assurance you can be 100% guaranteed that all of BLACK BIRD CONSTRUCTION’s roofing products and services are of an exceptionally high standard. BLACK BIRD CONSTRUCTION has been operating for over 40 years and has adopted the international ISO 9001 standard Quality Systems Model for quality assurance in design, development, production, installation and servicing as its standard for quality assurance.
**For any questions regarding BLACK BIRD CONSTRUCTION’s aluminium services and products please feel free to contact us, we will get back to you as soon as we can.